The ideal candidate will be responsible leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
* Analyze and track performance marketing performance metrics
* Collaborate with internal and external clients and partners
* Manage marketing budget and show project ROI
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 5 years of relevant experience
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)